General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Musicentry takes her responsibility towards the protection of your personal data seriously, as it is inclined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We want you not only to be updated as to which of your data we collect and process during your visit to our website www.musicentry.gr , but also to be in control of that data.
Collection of unidentifiable information
Browsing our website www.musicentry.gr is anonymous (you are not exposed to anyone that may identify you).
The data related with you as guest of our website, do not identify you directly and are the following:
- The IP address given to you by your internet connection provider
- The characteristics of the device you use to visit our website (software, screen size etc.)
- The content you visit through our website
- The country from which you are connected to our website
- The time you spend browsing each of our pages
- The browser you use
- The operating system your computer uses
Information collected from third parties
You should be aware that our website www.musicentry.gr, uses Google Analytics and Google Adwords provided by Google.
Google Analytics records NON IDENTIFIABLE services, which we use to upgrade the content which you see in our website while providing you with even better services.
The data collected from cookies used by Google Analytics are transferred to a Google server in USA where they are stored. Google will use that data to evaluate your use of the website, file reports for its administrators in regard of your activities and provide services associated with the use of the website and the internet.
Google may also transfer that data to third parties under the condition it is allowed by the law or if it happens that a third party processes the data for Google.
You can disable Google Analytics by choosing the appropriate settings in your browser but we point out that in such case you may not be able to use the website to its full potential.
Cookies are small folders that include your preferences regarding the content of our website and are stored in the device you use to browse the internet for a limited period of time.
Even though cookies are used with your consent and for your easier browsing you are able to turn them off through your browser settings.
We give you the opportunity through the field - send us your request - to send us your contact info in order to inform you about your query.
As long as you provide us with your contact info, we only use them as foretold without disclosing them to any third party.
Musicentry takes the safety of your personal data into great consideration. We do everything we can to protect your personal data from abuse, intervention, loss, unauthorized reproduction, distribution, modification or exhibition.
Access to your personal data is permitted only to our employees and partners for the sole purpose of providing to you better service and information.
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding the data we collect from you:
- Right to be informed of your data
- Right to access and correct your data
- Right to delete your data
- Right to restrict or limit our ability to process your data
- Right to withdraw your consent to us using your data
- Right to data transfer meaning asking us to transfer your date wherever you want
Communication for the use of your rights
For every issue regarding your personal data and Musicentry’s involvement with them, you can contact us via phone using the number 211 0168040 or by email to email@example.com
Changes to current policy
Musicentry has the right to change its current policy under these two conditions:
- Due to modification/enrichment of the services it provides
- Due to change of the existing Institutional National or Community Law.